Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Another Black & White Event!



(Left) On the top bunk, we have Mimi. I've know her since my early days in business. Our handsome little guy on the lower bunk bed, is named Wiley (dark tabby). It is his first visit to the Pet B&B. They are both doing great and spending lots of their time exploring all of the different play structures.








(Left) This big cutie is Clara. Many regular readers will recognize her, and her sister Alice. I found her perched in front of BigBird1. Mom & Dad may or may not be happy to hear that I found Clara up on top of the red phone booths when I arrived Sunday morning. I had never found her up top there before and thought that she may need rescuing. But, this is one resourceful little kitty.... Once I started replenishing the food and water bowls, she appeared, right there in front of me, sprawled across the floor. She is one funny little girl!




(Left) No. It's not a mirror! It's two adorable black & white kitties. On the left side of the door, is Frankie, who just went home this week. On the right side of the door, is Beau. He's the cousin of Matilda, from yesterday. Beau is a very large kitty and soo gentle... Black & white cats are quite often a safe bet, when it comes to friendly personalities..... unless they are very skiddish... but you would know that very fast.


(Left) More black & white cuties.... Yes. It's my Mogo instructor.. back again with his brother Gunther. Every time that Moe sees me with the camera in hand, he meows at me to come over, and almost immediately goes into one of his hammin' poses.... He cracks me up! And, he doesn't seem capable of taking a bad picture either!


No comments:

Post a Comment