Sunday, September 13, 2009

Kaito: Our Reader's Selected Cat of the Week


Hi. My name is Kaito...I'm 5 & 1/2 years old, short hair grey, black & white tabby with; what my human describes as "porcupine-needle-looking-fur", whatever that means!
I've spend all of my life in Ottawa. My cat-mom was a pretty lady but unfortunately she was a stray. In a weird turn of events, I was fortunate enough to meet this human who took me in "for the night" and, well, life has been pretty good since!
I like to play--LOTS and have a few favorite toys in my house, but I think my favorite toy is my human's hands...they tend to heal pretty quickly and he likes to rough-house so it's a fair trade; his skin for my attention!
I'm a big guy with sharp claws; but gentle, handsome, affectionate and kinda shy...but I do love a good tummy-rub and will eventually come around and let you rub me if you want...I met my human's new friend the other day and she was saying that she think's I'm a little sarcastic and a bit of a brat--so what? She's met my human and can see where I get it, can't she!?

No comments:

Post a Comment