Friday, September 18, 2009

What is on Sigmund's Mind?


Q. Sigmund's family asked me to find out if he liked his personal environment, and if he liked his name. He is a baby Ball Python, also called Royal Python.


A. He listed his favorite foods as snails, crickets and 'mice of course'. He said that the things that make him happiest are: sun filled days, warm nights. The things that make him laugh are: being upside down, playing dead for the critters. I asked if he liked his cage? Not really, too limiting, too small. I want to roam free. He'd like more things to climb, hiding places, leaves, to hide and nest in, as well as fresh grass, saying that it makes a nice soft bed to lie in. He would like smooth, high, tree branches added to his cage, with lots of branches to curl around.


I asked him what he thought of the young teenager that takes care of him? He's kind, gentle, soft spoken with me. He's nice to me, takes care of me, wants me to be happy.


I asked Sigmund if he'd like to say anything to the young teenager? I like it when you carry me around in your arms. You're not too rough with me. You don't hurt me at all. Stop worrying about me. I'm strong and healthy.


I asked him to describe his own personality to me? I'm fun. I'm funny. I like to be left alone sometimes. I'm not that complicated really. I have a lot of heart. I can be so gentle and nurturing sometimes. I like to be with/around my loved ones. I will be the best pet ever for the boy.


I asked him what he thought of his name? It's alright. It's boring, old school, out dated. I asked what names he would prefer? Seinfeld, Jerry Seinfeld, others? Hefner, Hugh Hefner, other? Brock. I asked him why he liked these names? They're hip, happenin' they mean something to all people. I asked him if he knew who Sigmund Freud was? Yes, old guy, famous old guy. I told him that most people know who he is. He wasn't impressed.

I asked him about Jerry Seinfeld? funny guy. I asked him if he ever saw him? not really. I asked, so how do you know about him? He answered, Collective Consciousness, rates high. I asked him how he knew Hugh Hefner? High up there too! I asked him about the name Brock? Soap Opera name. I asked him how he taps into Collective Consciousness? It's not hard. We're all part of it. I asked him how HE did it? Don't even have to try, it's there, it's us, we're all a part of it. I asked him where Sigmund Freud ranked on Collective Consciousness? High up but dull, dry and boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment