Friday, September 25, 2009

What is on Einstein's Mind?


Q. Einstein's Dad mentioned that Eins had badly hurt his back leg a week or so before coming to my Pet B&B this visit, Sept 09. He was curious to know what had happened to him and if he was alright not?


A. Eins mentioned falling out of a big Blue Spruce tree that is in his neighbour's yard. He said it was quite big and took up most of the yard. He explained that he 'jumped too far, landed badly.' I asked how badly he hurt his leg? 'ligaments stretched too far backwards'. I asked if he hurt anything else? 'Only my pride got a bit bruised, that's all.' He said he was up there looking for birds, mostly Blue Jays, sometimes Sparrows. I asked if he was chasing something in that tree when he fell? 'Not at all'. I asked him what makes him happy? 'being outside, playing outside with Dad'. What makes him sad? 'The fall, shouldn't have happened. It was careless, that's all.'

I asked him if he could see me while we talked? 'not at all'. He recognized me by voice and 'knowing'. He said that we were communicating at the 'Astral' level. I asked him if he knew how telepathy works? 'like an old telegraph machine, our consciousness' tap out the codes in the language of the universe', he also mentioned wave lengths.

I asked him.... Is there anything that you want to ask me Eins-ikins? He responded, 'Stop calling me that!' (I always give the cats little funny names... I guess it's not always appreciated!) He also wanted to tell me , 'It hurt me real bad, the fall. I've never fallen like that before. It was traumatic for me. It shook me up bad. It really scared me.'

I asked him if there was anything that he wanted to tell his Dad? 'You're not bad. You are kind to take care of me and look after me when I fell. Sorry that I scared you like that. I'm giving up tree climbing for now. I may do it again later though. I need to heal for now, get stronger first.'
Eins' Dad picked up the boys yesterday. I asked him if he knew of a big Blue Spruce-like tree in one of his neighbours yards? He mentioned that there is a big one across the street that takes up most of the neighbours front yard.

No comments:

Post a Comment