Monday, September 21, 2009

'Siblings' Day at the Pet B&B


(Left) Oh Caramella! You too cute! This adorable little calico is back for another visit with her brother Grisou. We've known these two since they were wee ones..... Dad says that Caramella is a 'high maintenance kitty' and her brother is about as 'low maintenance as it gets'. I wonder what he meant by that Caramella?!? She does a pretty good 'innocent' look.. doesn't she?







(Left) Chief (dark tabby) and Eins' dad just wrote to check in on the kids..... They are both doing great.... big schmoozie, affectionate cuddle sucks.... Yep! They're acting normally! I've known these boys probably a good 5 or more years.... They are both very interesting to talk to... I hope to have a chat with Chief this week. I talked to Eins last week.


(Left) I've never had a conversation with BooBoo Bunny before though... Maybe I'll try to work that into this weeks schedule too.... He's not the friendliest 'people' bunny .... I'm curious to know why... His family will be interested to know too...






(Left) This gorgeous little calico is named Max. She is sister to BooBoo Bunny. I've know Max for 5 or 6 years too....She's a bit shy but adorable. She gets her 'sucky' moods.... She can be independant too... but, that's a calico for you. It's always fun to see her.. even if you have to find her first!


No comments:

Post a Comment