Saturday, May 16, 2009

Entertaining the troops!


BigBird2 considers his job to be 'the one that entertains the cats'. Hmmm, Erin & I always thought that was our job! Oh well. We can share the honor I guess...

(Left) Raja (orange/white tabby) got up close and personal with BigBird2... So close... but, so far... I hear you Raja... This little TweetTweet can be quite the comedian....


(Left) 'How did you get in there?... How can I get in there? Is there a secret trap door under the floor boards somewhere? Come on... You can tell me!' Raja, Raja... He'll never tell... I can assure you!





(Left) 'You know what!? I didn't really want to get in there anyway... I was just pretending...'







(Left) Next, Vegabond (dark tabby/white) took his turn... ' I'm sure that I can convince him to tell me!' But, alas. No luck. Struck out again....










(Left) Raja & Vegabond decided to team up... 2 against 1... 'If we both talk to him... maybe we can reason with him... and show him the error of his ways!'.... Good luck boys... You don't know BigBird... He's an even better strategist that you both are... put together... But, I'm not one to discourage.... If there's a will, there's a way... One day, he will meet his match... But, for now, he'll just continue to humour you... It's his job! And, his favorite passtime!




No comments:

Post a Comment