Thursday, May 14, 2009

Gearing up for another long weekend....



(Left) Saffron (calico) goes home today. She is one gorgeous big kitty. Her trademark, when she's had enough attention, is a hiss that turns into a yawn... It's kinda like, Ok. I'm tired of hissing at you now. Can you just leave please... It's very fun.. She's all bark this girl.. albeit convincing....








(Left) Chloe (grey tabby). What light over yonder hills doth shine!? Oh. It's the sun. I love it when that happens... What cloud over yonder fields doth shadow... Oh, oh. Rains comin! I don't love it so much when that happens... but, at least all the birds come out looking for the worms afterwards... I do like that part.







(Left) Eins(tein) , our dark tabby friend went home on Monday, and he's back in with his brother Chief, again this weekend... They are both very handsome big lads.... always a pleasure having them visit...









(Left) Even though Moe (black/white) already went home with his brother Gunther... I came across this picture of him on the camera. Once again he's piloting the airplane... I hope the old saying ' Where you look, is where you go'... won't apply here.... This is one crazy kitty... I think we'll have to name that corner of the bi wings 'Moe's corner'....


No comments:

Post a Comment