Sunday, March 29, 2009

In loving memory of Spencer...

(Left) It was with great sadness that I had to say good-bye to my dear old friend Spencer (dark tabby), age almost 19 . I had known him about 7 years. He would visit us often and greet me each day with a loud rumbling purr. He passed away on Friday March 27th while his parents were away. We took this picture of him in Sept 08. His health had already started to deteriorate at that time. He will be greatly missed by his family and by me. He was one of my first customers when I opened the Pet B&B. Although I consider each cat that crosses my doorway to be my cat, while they are with us, this little boy held a very special place in my heart.

(Left) Oliver (orange tabby) is visiting us for the first time with his brother Wally (dark tabby)... I caught Oliver being a real ham for the camera...




(Left) Two more of our long time friends are in for the weekend.. Feline (dark tabby) and Bandit (black/white).. These two girls chose to curl up in one of the phone booths for their mid afternoon naps...


(Left) Coco (dark tabby) hides high up in the treehouse... I'm not sure if Kaju (grey) even knows that she's there... Good thing there aren't any apples up in that there tree.. or Kaju would find out in a hurry that he's not alone in there...

No comments:

Post a Comment