Sunday, March 8, 2009

Some of my old friends...



I'm sure we all can't believe how fast time goes..... I'm starting my 8th year in business at the Pet B&B.... sometimes, I pick up a cat's file and am shocked to realize that they have been coming in for 6 or 7 years already.... and it felt like 2 or 3!

(Above) Lionel (dark tabby) is a relatively recent friend of the B&B... He's been coming in about 3 years.... He's turned into quite the gentle giant...

(Left) Tigger (dark tabby) has been visiting us for about 5 years.... Here, she's being a ham for dad!






(Left) Palinka (solid black) hasn't been in for a while, but I'm guessing that I've known him and his sister Pogi about 6, if not 7 years... I met their dad early on when I first opened the B&B.




(Left) Our girl Cookie (muted tortoise shell) has been coming in about 4 years I think.... Here, I caught her half asleep ... one eye open!

I get so many young kittens that board with us... It's always fun to see them grow up and grow into their distinct personalities...

No comments:

Post a Comment