Monday, July 26, 2010

Tabby land....


(Left) Our little charmer Percy (dark tabby) just went home this morning... This guy had a blast with Tigger... just call them soul mates.... Both of those guys are real social with all of the cats but they had extra fun playing together... They are roughly the same age.... playful adolescents... We'll see this cutie again in August... That's another cameo of Jak (dark tabby), in the background, in his favorite balloon.



(Left) There's my big handsome Heflin (orange/white). He just left yesterday too. It was a busy weekend here.... and he settled himself into this top level of one of the townhouses... From here, he could watch everyone down on the lower structures and 'keep 5' on the 2-leggeds in the hallway.... I'm sure that he's enjoying being outside in this nice weather again.










(Left) There's another familiar face.... We just had a recent visit from our old friend Lionel (dark tabby)....This shy-ish big boy loves climbing and sleeping at the highest heights.... He's such a gentle, calm boy. Always fun to have him back for another visit..







(Left) Even though Sweetie (Siberian) left last week... I had to post this pic for his mom and everyone else that can appreciate a cat's humour.... His mom and I hunted everywhere looking for Sweetie, when she came to take him back home. I was quite confident that I knew all of the cat's hiding spots here. Finally, I stopped and told her... You know what... I know he's sitting somewhere & watching us, right now, looking for him.... A few more minutes onward, after scratching my head once again... all I knew was that he was behind something... I walked into the bathroom, thinking maybe he was hiding behind the door, as I came out, I managed to see his fuzzy big tail, and then, a big furry cat, stretched out flat, behind the fishtank, watching us... When he realized that he'd been found out, he rolled over onto his back, being so playful and proud of himself and purred non-stop... He had no interest in leaving either... He was snuggly settled in back there, and ready for his afternoon nap... We all had a good laugh...


(Left) Just in case you were starting to think that I only had male cats in right now.... Here's our gorgeous Maman (grey/white tabby)... People can't get over how schmoozie this little one is, when they come into the groups to pick-up their cat... That's one of her buddies, Raja, (orange/white tabby) lying in the airplane with her...Raja and his sister Millie went home yesterday. Maman & her kids, Romeo & Catou send out a big Bonjour Maman....

No comments:

Post a Comment