Saturday, February 28, 2009

Last day of February and the holiday continues..



I would just like to wish my Mother a very Happy 75th Birthday Today.. from myself and all of our furry friends...
(Left) Marcel always wanted to have his very own treehouse.... 'This will do quite nicely... Yes, indeed!' I think he likes Erin's handiwork...

(Left) Abraham (dark tabby right), we were warned, is a very aggressive kitty.... as you can atest to from this picture...the day after he arrived for the first time.... Here, he's being very 'aggressive' with Ti-Min... another big marshmallow boy! Both very gentle...


(Left) It says Kitty Hawk.. but I don't see a Hawk... Well, ok. I see a Juliette (tortoise shell) inside of the airplane.... I love her markings... I always call her 'mon petit hibou'.... (my little owl)... owl... hawk... kinda the same...



(Left) On top of our tractor sits the crazy little Apollo (orange tabby)... Over the engine sits our new little friend Caramel (dark tabby/white), and even though you can't see his perky little face... Ti-Min sits below.... He must stay very warm down there... so close to the motor...!

No comments:

Post a Comment