Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Ottawa Felines in February...



Another gorgeous sunny day in Ottawa... That always puts a smile on everyone's face...
(Left) You can tell that Erin has been very busy while I was out of the office yesterday afternoon working on techie stuff... She got the paints out again & the funny structure that I put up before Christmas now appears to have a name.... very cute... I've told her that I fully expect to see a 'Graffiti Art' entry from her for our February Art Contest!!! She just laughed.... I was serious!

(Left)Casper (grey/white) hangs out with Zipper (orange/white).. He's getting very adventurous.. each day we find him checking out the view from a new play structure... Haven't found him in the airplane yet... He may take a pass on that one.... but, you never know..

(Left) Little cutie Harry (white with orange) has been in before... He liked draping himself over that whicker high-chair last time too... People would be surprised at what sharp memories they have...


(Left) I know, it's shameless!! I couldn't resist posting a picture of my own 4 at home yesterday.. It's rare that you find the 4 of them posed for one shot... I know... Shameless!! But, aren't they adorable...?


No comments:

Post a Comment