Thursday, September 16, 2010

Thursday Again! Are you serious?


(Left) There's my gorgeous girl Portia (grey) exiting my Hippie Bus, from the back (emergency) window....She just went home earlier this week. Oft times she hangs out in the tractor or Kitty Cabs, in front of the windows... This time, she thought she'd try something new I guess... Such a cutie...




(Left) Well, Bailey (grey/white Maine Coon) must have a spine of rubber, cause she can sure flex it backwards, when she wants to... And I thought that I'd built plenty of 'easy to access' scratching posts for all the furries.... 'Nah. Too easy... This is how Maine Coon's do it!' Looks like a bit of a yoga work out Bailey.... That's a good way to stay in shape and sharpen the claws.... Good thinking.






(Left) MenouMenou (calico) just left earlier this week. This gorgeous girl is quite 'connected' to her moms.... People just don't realise how sensitive our animals are to any and all changes in our circumstances... emotional especially...





(Left) There's another gorgeous girl for you.... Wow, it was starting to look like Girls' Day, until I saw that I had put Spike (below) on for today too.... Feline (dark tabby) is a gentle and somewhat shy girl. She's sensitive to getting ample attention on each visit. She remarks everything... So, I'm sure to always say Hi to her, even if I'm just passing through.... She always appreciates it.



(Left) Spikie! (black/white) This little charmer was back last week for another visit. He's a typical black & white kitty.... Loves lots of attention, but isn't stuck to you all the time.... He is very happy to entertain himself but enjoys human contact, just the same ... He had fun with his little buddies Cajsa & Noel....


No comments:

Post a Comment