Friday, October 23, 2009

Not every health issue is medically diagnosable....

I have a young male cat that visits regularly. He's about 4 years old. He was such a lively bundle of energy as a youngster. About 2 years ago, something happened to him, and he became a bit lethargic, had lost a fair bit of weight and seemed to have lost his zest for life. The doctors had run every test on him, but couldn't come up with a reason for his marked change in disposition.

When I looked at him, I found his eyes were blank, without light or sparkle. He didn't exert himself anymore, wasn't playful but was affectionate. He'd mostly sit quietly and watch the other young cats, but didn't get involved.

I got more curious about him, each time that I saw him. Finally, a couple of weeks ago, I had a chance to talk to him. He mentioned that he has had blockages in his heart valves, that caused angina attacks. He said his heart felt tired, overworked, under pressure all of the time. He thought that blood pressure pills/heart meds, would help his heart to clear the blood/thin the blood.

I asked him, energetically speaking, what is causing his heart troubles? 'I'm not real happy with my life right now. I'm not feeling whole right now. Why? 'The fall, a long time ago, took me apart, broke me apart. I'm not whole anymore. When did you fall? 'House, landing wall, fell far backwards descent. What happened because of the fall? 'That's when it all started, not feeling well, lazy, lethargic, sadness, loneliness, heartache, pain, feelings of loss. How do you feel now? 'Loss, loneliness, emptiness. I asked him if he wanted to ask me anything? 'Help me get back my loss, my part, I lost. I'm not sure where to look for it. I know it isn't far from me. I know I'll feel a whole lot better, whole again, with it back inside of me.

I asked him what scares him? 'Beating heart, just stops one day. Why would it? 'No life left in it. What makes you laugh? 'My dad argues with my mom all the time, just play fighting. It's fun to see them so happy all the time.

FYI: This is not the first animal that I've spoken with that was suffering from Soul Loss/Soul Defragmentation. It happens to people too.... sometimes from a trauma, abuse, car accidents, a fall, etc.... Parts of the soul can become separated from the physical energy, thrown from the body. It often results in the animal having serious health issues, even at an unusually young age, if the trauma happened at a young age. These animals, in turn, are often afraid of dying because they know that they will have trouble getting to the other side, without their soul in tact. A process for soul retrieval can be successful in re-integrating the fragmented parts.

No comments:

Post a Comment