Friday, May 14, 2010

As the weekend gets started...


(Left) There's my boy Sammy (grey/white tabby)... He is such a head-butter these days, now that he's feeling stronger. He loves attention and is looking forward to seeing mom & dad again next week...





(Left) This kitty is a 'camera chaser'.... You know.... kinda like a tornado chaser.... If he is sitting very sweetly or being goofy, he gets up or makes a B-line, right for me, if I have the camera in my hands... So, even though this wasn't meant to be a 'close-up' shot.... Well..... He has such an expressive face.... He cracks me up...


(Left) Little big boy Schrodinger (black/white) is vacationing with us again... He just arrived yesterday and has settled right in. This is one of my chatty little friends.... He loves to talk and to be noticed... Another of my charmers....

(Left) Argus (grey) and Suzie Q (tortoise shell) were taking turns trying to capture the fuzzy wand toy... It was the first time that I found Argus up in the tractor... He certainly notices Suzie Q curled up on that seat often... My girl Suzie Q is found everywhere.... She's a good climber and is quite the hamm.....




(Left) Why is it that most Zaria (white) pictures look like Cover Girl photo shoots... She loves to pose... and knows that every side... is her 'good side'.... This is one photogenic kitty... She is a happy, cheerful little girl...



No comments:

Post a Comment