Monday, May 10, 2010

Happy Days... Happy Endings....


It's always great when old friends come to visit....
(Left) Catou (white/dark tabby) is a friendly entertainer.... She knows how to pour on the charm and capture her audience... She most certainly gets that quality from her mother, Maman, below. As I type this, I have Catou's brother Romeo climbing all over my lap. He usually springs out of no where... You know it's him because he'll jump on the back of my chair seat, behind me, and stand up, so that his front paws are on my shoulders.... and now he's watching the words being typed on the computer screen....


(Left) I never have little Jesse (tortoise shell) help me with my computer work... but she will gladly land on the counter beside me and chat away.... or, look out the big sunny windows.... Jesse is so happy to have Paul back home...it was a long semester for her.... She's visiting again with her brother Waldo.....




(Left) Here we have our gorgeous Maman (grey/white tabby). You can tire just by watching how busy this little girl is. She is an awesome little climber. I found her sleeping inside of one of the tree houses, the afternoon that she arrived. She moves so fast, you almost want a GPS to keep track of her activity... (one with a memory bank.... a very big one)...







(Left) More of my old friends.... Dimitri (orange tabby) has been visiting me almost since my first year in business.... I'm in my 9th year already.... so, I know this little boy very well. It's always great to see him. He's a social boy that loves his neck scratches....


I just received an email from our friends at the Cat Rescue Network. They tell me that adorable litte Principessa (April 25th blog post) was adopted into her new Forever Home after someone say her profile on the Pet B&B blog and forwarded it to a friend that was searching for a new companion cat. I'm very happy for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment