Monday, May 31, 2010

Hello June! Welcome!


(Left) My adorable Chiefie Weifie.... ( I know Chief... stop calling me that!!).. Anyway, this handsome dark tabby and I go way back... I always look forward to seeing him and his brother Eins.... I'm hoping to have a chance this week to check in with him & have another one of our fascinating chats....




(Left) Yes, this is another familiar face... My gorgeous girl Tuco (white) was just here not that long ago. She's back for a shorter stay this time. She already knows many of the cats that are visiting right now... Zaria, another gorgeous white kitty is still B&Bing...



(Left) I was telling baby Gizmo's (cornish rex) mom that their little boy will be far less exhausted when he returns after this trip, in comparison to hope wiped he was after his first visit.... I explained to her that he's learning to pace himself better. Rather than going & going, until he can't stand anymore.... he takes regular cat naps, when he starts to feel a bit sluggish.... He has since given up his small basket, that he favored last visit... and has moved into bigger, higher diggs..... the hot air balloon basket...


(Left) My little girl Pumpkin (black & orange guinea pig) was being a bit shy when I took this picture.... I've known her for years. Eating her fresh morning veggies is an event that she looks forward to each day.. She's very gentle and doesn't mind being petted and handled. She gets a kick out of watching the cats playing through the french doors... when she has time!

No comments:

Post a Comment