Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Crazy Girlie Girls....


(Left) My little silly pants Carabelle (dark tabby), loves to hamm it up for the camera.... I got a few good pictures of her as she did her usual summersaults and head stands....





(Left) She loves hanging out in the hay bails...I liked this picture of her because the pose is the same as one of the cat pictures, on my car... I don't have many pics of cats giving me the whole 'over the shoulder' look...







(Left) This is a more laid back, reclined pic of Carabelle... My, what big feet you have Carabelle... There were more cute pics of her, but many were blurred from all of her movements.... Not to be outdone by her sister..... little girl Leanna was hilarious yesterday.. I have a few funny pics of her for tomorrows posting....







(Left) My gorgeous girl Suzie Q (tortoise shell) just went home yesterday... We'll see her again later next month... She loves to slide herself into this spot, between the 4 wooden pillars.... they hold her in place, as she wiggles around and plays, with her feet in the air... I guess that's one way to not have to worry about falling, when she's having a good time....

No comments:

Post a Comment