Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Everyone gets at least one new name at the Pet B&B....


(Left) Baloulou (dark tabby)... I know, I added a few letters there.. that's what I usually call him... Balou goes home this week. He was an absolute joy to hang out with. This big cutie is looking forward to going outside and rolling around in the grass again.








(Left) My gorgeous GinGinny... (black).... Oh, I did it again... That's what I call this little beauty most days... Ginny is such a helpful girl when I'm sorting the fresh laundry... I'm guessing that she helps her family on laundry day too. She's doing great as usual and making lots of friends...




(Left) My little TuckieWuckie..... (may as well get all of the Mel-isms out at once).... Tucker (Persian) looks very reflective as he stretches out and looks through the sun filled windows.... This was taken pretty close to their nap time.... when things were winding down for the morning.... He just went home to his brand new home yesterday... Sounds like he has beautiful deep window ledges to stretch out in there too. See you again my little Tuckie....





(Left) Mommy SnowSnow (white).... You guessed it... Snowy! This gorgeous girl and her daughter Ople are visiting again.. Their mom was telling me about how these girls get along so well with the neighbourhood racoons and skunks.... They don't chase them out of the yard or get nervous around them... Everyone just agrees to get along... and does... What a concept!



No comments:

Post a Comment