Monday, November 1, 2010

As November begins... Snow anyone?



(Left) This little cutie is named Banjo (grey/white). He is a funny little boy. He loves to sleep for hours, all stretched out on the yellow pillow here, but as soon as he hears the click from my camera shutter opening, he's gone! Wow. I thought that I was camera shy! He's doing great all the rest of the time though.... as long as I'm not holding the camera in my hands....



(Left) All Aboard!! Little Melodie (tortoise shell) is a train conductor in her spare time.... Doesn't she just play the part?! This energetic girlie girl had a lot of fun chasing Eugene and Zapata around... She's a bundle of unharnessed energy.... Lets just hope that she can reach the brakes on that train car, when she needs to....







(Left) There's my gorgeous girl Gingko Maria (black). This shy little one spent most of her time hanging out in the treehouses... She is fine with all of the other cats but likes to play 'invisible' for the 'two leggeds'.... She just went home earlier this afternoon. I look forward to seeing her again later this month.




(Left) Look at that face! Has it got 'full of beans' written all over it?! This handsome little lad is Eugene (orange tabby). He's back for another holiday and having a great time with his buddies. Little Lillie just arrived this afternoon, so I know that he's gonna be in excellent company, for his relay races... Always great to see you again Eugene... He sends out a big Ciao Famiglia to his family...


No comments:

Post a Comment