Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Happy April Fool's Day...

(Left) Waldo (black/white) zooms in closer to the camera... 'How 'bout now... can you see how handsome I am up close and personal?' You're always handsome Waldo.... you're just a big plush kitten!
(Above) Suzie Q (tortoise shell) practices more of her tree climbing manoeuvres... in anticipation of the beautiful spring weather that's on it's way...


(Left) Mouse (white/grey) and her brother Squeak, go home this week after spending many weeks with us... I know Oliver (orange) will miss her too.... They very often end up in pictures together..



(Left) My MooMoo (Moustacha), the small black & white in photo, was being her adorable little self for Erin and the camera when I was away recently... Where else would I board my little guys?!? They were getting 'cabin fever' at home, inside, during our chilly winter... they welcomed the opportunity to burn off some of the excess energy... My guys lived their first 3 years at the Pet B&B... for them, each new cat, was a new toy to play with....



No comments:

Post a Comment