Thursday, April 29, 2010

Dancing Mathilda.....



(Left) My adorable Trudy (black) is back in too. This little girl always makes me laugh. She can be shy around people but I always have fun with her. She's not so fond of men, especially when they are big and strong, with big voices.





(Left) The boys! Yes, Moe (black/white) and brother Gunther (dark tabby) were ever so kind to pose for a pic together. These chatty little characters are very much at home at the Pet B&B. I've known them for many years. Such photogenic kitties...








(Left) Abby (grey) and Skye (lilac point siamese) have been playing together for days... but, sometimes it bares just taking a break, and checking in with your friends once in a while... Our girl Abby is one chatty kitty.... and, watch out, when she gets that tail going.... it seems to speed up as her purr gets louder....





(Left) Little miss Mathilda (tortoise shell) is one of my senior guests this week... People are often concerned about how well their little old senior girls will do in the group, surrounded by all of those 'huge' and fit kitties.... Not to worry, moms & dads.... my little old girls usually end up 'ruling the roost'.... Mati is no exception.... She isn't so impressed by the youthfulness or size of some of her piers... I'm doing just fine! Thank you very much!


No comments:

Post a Comment