Thursday, April 1, 2010

Spring time in Ottawa...



(Left) Jingles (calico) was in recently. As I sat in my backyard this week, I found one of my own cats, Wudgie, playing with an orange & black caterpillar. The little critter didn't like it much... It reminded me of this picture that I had taken of Jingles... I guess spring has arrived...... caterpillars and Canadian Geese... Yep, that sounds about right!

(Left) Mijanou (orange tabby) reclined in the big red phone booth, while Ople (white) watched on, from behind the french door. Ople and her mom Snowy are true outdoor kitties. They would be impressive climbers out side... a lot of speed and confidence... too bad for the birds & chipmunks...




(Left) Little Clipper (black), or Eclipse as he is called else where... is itching to start going outside. He's working on mom & Sammy to make that happen. This handsome little boy is also a fabulous climber...





(Left) My little outdoor boy Murphy (black/white) probably does the 'stop, drop & roll' when he's outside.... at the mere sight of someone approaching...He's such a schmoozie little guy... I could picture him touring the neighbourhood visiting all of his canine, feline & human friends...


No comments:

Post a Comment