Friday, April 16, 2010

So many friends arriving today.... Yah for Fridays!

(Left) This picture of Carabelle (dark tabby) is worth clicking on to enlarge. I was getting ready to leave at lunchtime yesterday. I went into the group area to turn off the lights, and found my little cutie sitting like this. Luckily, I had the camera downstairs.. She sat there a good while, letting me take a few pictures. Her eyes were big and inquisitive, as she watched me giggling away... still, she didn't budge.... was pretty funny! I wonder if she sits like this at home sometimes... watching TV beside dad perhaps!

(Left) My adorable girl Portia (grey) had a very brief visit this time... Those darn erupting under the glacier volcanoes again... What ya gonna do!? Oh Well. We look forward to seeing you again in the summer Portia..



(Left) This little old girl is named Mathilda (dark tabby). She visited on another occasion. She sure loves her height. This little miss loves her neck scratches too. She is what I would call a 'visual' communicator. She very easily pics up on your thoughts when sent to her as a picture. I discovered that, her first visit.


(Left) Tessie Wessie (dark tabby)... I told you earlier this week that I have a lot of dark tabbies in.... Tess is a regular visitor. She has the softest, most luxurious coat... and big perky eyes.... don't forget the little black dot on the nose. She's adorable but apparently doesn't like the sounds of big trucks outside. There was a delivery truck that made a stop at my next door neighbours office. She had been sitting very comfortably in the window, until he arrived. That's what she's got her eyes fixed on, from the back of the room.

No comments:

Post a Comment