Monday, November 2, 2009

More Halloween Goodies!


(Left) Suzie (tortoise shell) came back to spend another holiday at my Pet B&B. She sure remembered BigBird2. She waltzed herself right over to his big house. He came right down to the bottom to say HI to her. She is one laid back kitty. You'd think that she'd been coming in for years. It's only her 2nd visit.







(Left) Banjo (grey/white tabby) is a relatively recent guest of the Pet B&B. We haven't known him very long but he's been in a few times already. He's not so keen on having his picture taken. I caught him, sleeping here, in one of my hay bails. I had previously spotted him sleeping in the kitty cabs, on the sunny window ledges and in the red phone booths, all curled up and sleeping, but as soon as he sees the camera, he runs.


(Left) Here is one of my long time friends. Miloshka (black) has been coming in for many years. He is one of my very early on customers. He's a gorgeous, sleek, black cat that moves about the room, often unseen because he can be so quiet and subtle. He's very gentle and kind hearted.


(Left) Yes, the boys are still with me. They go home today. Typhoon (grey Burmese) and his brother Blackie (black Burmese), are often spotted cuddled up together on a big cozy pillow or on something much smaller even. It was fun having them with me the past few weeks. I'm sure they will be happy to see their family again.


No comments:

Post a Comment