Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Sunny days are Happy Days!




(Left) As Dad sleeps on a sunny beach, his little boy Chief (dark tabby) soaks up the sun from his big comfy pillow... almost the same, but different! Chief & his brother Eins are visiting me and their furry friends once more. I must find a chance to talk to these guys again... I save my 'big' questions for them.... of the macro variety...


(Left) Suzie Q (tortoise shell) had so much fun playing with BigBird2. This little big girl is all about socializing, relaxing and keeping herself looking gorgeous.... not a nasty bone in her body, this one!






(Left) Here's Eins(tein). I placed him up here on my playstructure. He's been very cautious about climbing, especially jumping, since his big fall from the neighbours tree, earlier this fall. I should really take a close-up picture of his feet for you.... they are huge!





(Left) My time with these two brothers, is coming to an end. Burt (dark tabby) and Churchill (black/white) had so much fun with everyone. I know they are very excited to get outside and start using some of their newly acquired climbing skills, from the last few weeks. We look forward to seeing them again next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment