Tuesday, November 3, 2009

What is on Scooter's Mind?

Q. I was asked by a young lady if it was possible to talk to a dead animal. I had spoken with this person's little female dog on two different occasions, before she died. The young lady was interested to know how her old dog Scooter was doing, in the after life.

A. Firstly, it is completely possible to speak with a deceased animal. I have spoken with many and even a few in the past couple of weeks. It is actually difficult to know if an animal is still here or not, without asking them various questions. The animal communication happens at the spirit level, and being as how the spirit doesn't die, it is hard to distingush if the animal is still in physical form or not.
As it turns out, Scooter has already reincarnated, and is currently a young puppy, but not living in Ottawa this time. I asked her what the afterlife was like? 'Just fine, peaceful, blissful, calm, relaxing. She mentioned that she visited the young girl sometimes, once in a while, sit beside her, on the bed. I asked if she hears the girl when she talks to her dog? 'Not much anymore'. Anything that you want to tell her? 'I'm fine. I'm in life again. I'll see her again one day, but not now. I have a life already planned for this time. Maybe next time! We'll see. I asked the dog if she was planning to have a long life this time? 'Not long, quite short, but it'll be fun and fine. Do you know how you'll die next time? 'Not really. I have an idea.
I asked her about what happens when you die? 'Clean you up, make you whole again, make you see who you are/were. How is that done? 'Play it all again'. What? 'Your heart line, your faults, your fractures, show you who you are, show you what/where you went wrong. Why do you need to know this stuff? 'It's who you are, it's your parts, you do well to own them.' How do you mean 'they clean you up?' 'Take away the heartache and pain, free you up'. How do they do that? 'Make it go off/away'. Who is the 'They' that you refer to? 'white light, energy beings'.

No comments:

Post a Comment